SIGNUP & TEST OUR BULK SMS SERVICE FOR
Our simple platform helps you to Send Promotional, Marketing, OTP, Multimedia & API SMS. Test our Bulk SMS Service
Different communication solutions for your varied business needs.
Facts and Figures
We ceaselessly work towards offering Excellent, Comprehensive, Affordable and State-of-the-art Business Telephony Solutions catering to unique needs of businesses and professionals.
Discover endless communication possibilities
Increase revenue, decrease costs.Grow your business, take advantage of increased engagement and efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bulk SMS messaging works in exactly the same way as sending a text message online , except on a larger scale. Rather than sending a message to one recipient, you would send your SMS message to a group of recipients utilising the functionality of a bulk SMS service.
There is no set time of how long it takes to send bulk SMS messages, you set the sending activity to send immediately or schedule it to be sent at a later point in time.
No, Up2SMS operates on a prepaid basis.
You can sign up for a free trial in just 30 seconds, with no credit card required. Simply enter your email address to get started
There is no extra cost to include in attachment to your text message
Yes, our SMS gateway can be used reliably from any email software, server or CRM application. Access to the gateway is free and allows the user to send an SMS to an unlimited number of recipients. Simply sign up for a free Messenger account, enable SMS to your account and send the messages as emails to [email protected]
TRAI has notified “The Telecom Commercial Communication Customer Preference Regulations, 2010” classifying text messages as per the intent or nature of content within the text messages as summarized below:
- Messages which are sent with the objective of promoting products or services are considered as promotional messages
- This category includes all sales and marketing messages which may or may not be desired by the recipient
- These messages do not get delivered to DND (Do Not Disturb) registered numbers
- Promotional messages can be sent only from 9am to 9pm
- Promotional messages are assigned a random numeric sender ID
- Messages which communicate details about a direct transaction done by your customers on a service or product and are solicited by the end user or customer
- Service messages like bank alerts, railway/airline/bus ticket booking or reservations details
- Information sent by e-commerce agencies in response to e-commerce transactions made by their customers
- There is no time constraint in sending transactional messages
- Transactional messages can only be sent from accounts set as transactional accounts which are assigned pre-screened ‘sender names’. The ‘sender name’ is of 6-characters with all Latin alphabets.
An SMS gateway is the means through which a computer can send or receive SMS messages. Often allowing for the conversion and sending of other forms of media or message (such as email), SMS gateways will generally utilise the same mobile phone networks as the messages sent from mobile phones.
You can have multiple sender IDs approved in your transactional account and there is no additional charge for this.
Templates are approved within 2 business hours during Monday – Saturda y (9 AM – 6 PM) except on national holidays and major festivals.
If you need your templates to be approved urgently – you can always mail us at [email protected]